Sunday, April 09, 2006

The most important ingredient we put into any relationship, is not what we say or what we do, but what we are.

Meaningful relationships are not like the mold accumulating on the fontina in your fridge. They require conscious effort. Each relationship is like a bank account. The quality of the relationship depends upon what you put into it. Keeping promises, being courteous and kind, offering support, listening and taking time for the other person are just a few ways to make deposits. Of course there are certain things that will make withdrawals, and you'll want to minimize those. Keep your Emotional Bank Accounts growing, and you'll see the dividends in deeper, more meaningful relationships.


Would you please look at what I've found:















And so I stand here, A smile on my face, I know we belong here, This is our place. So when people ask why I do this all day, I say because I love it, I'm here to stay. What keeps us going runs through our every vein, Its our undying love for this perfect game.










Be not afraid, God's with you. He will strengthen you and help you. He will hold you with his right hand of justice.













Remember a time when you were truly happy, It was this.







Good friends come and go, but only the best friends stick around forever. Its been 7 years of friendship : )







I keep praying, hoping I get to see you soon. I miss you, I wish you knew.







No matter what, you're contantly kept in my prayers.







Friendships may have been lost, and we may be no longer keeping in contact. However, I would like to know how each and every single one of you have been doing. Lets meet up soon, please.







All the best for tmr's competition : ) BOWL WELL!







You've been awesome, I dont know what I'd do w/o you, seriously.




Plus MY FAMILY (Dad, Mom, Sisters)



Without good communication, a relationship is merely a hollow vessel carrying you along on a frustrating journey fraught with perils of confusion, projection and misunderstanding.

I love you'll.



There you go, these were just some of the meaningful relationships I treasure in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home